We offer stump removal at a price you can afford.
Our Approach to Stump Removal
We come equipped with a stump grinder capable of fitting through a 36″ gate. We typically grind the stump between 6 – 12 inches below the surface which we then backfill. This will leave you plenty of room to re-sod or plant grass seed. Any visible roots will be eliminated as well. To prevent ongoing growth of the remaining roots we recommend applying a chemical after the grinding process.
If you prefer, we can leave the mulch that you can use in your garden for improved appearance, weed reduction, and water retention.
Call us for a free estimate on your stump grinding / removal project or submit the form at the top of this page and we’ll get back to you within minutes.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re fully licensed bonded and insured Under Arizona law, working hiring a company that is not insured makes you liable to any damage to persons or property that are caused by the company.
- We are certified arborists We’re Certified Tree Care Safety Professionals (CTSP).
- References available Don’t take our word for it. Reach out to our past customers.
- Estimate first, work second You’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying and how long it will take before the project begins.
- The right tools for the job We’ve got all the cutting edge (pun intended) tools to get the job done right.
- Safety first We bring all the personal protective equipment required by The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).